Acting with Awareness of Quality, Occupational Health and Safety and Environmental Protection
For MB Well Services GmbH, the top service priority is guaranteeing quality, health and safety and environmental protection.
Optimum health and safety, comprehensive environmental protection and maximum economic efficiency are all equally important business objectives while providing quality products and services.
Success in the areas of quality, health and safety, and environmental protection requires committed, competent and responsible actions from all company employees. Our employees are chosen, trained, instructed and constantly motivated with this in mind.
We meet these ambitious objectives using our process-oriented, integrated management system, which is regularly audited by TÜV Rheinland, an independent testing organisation.
The following management systems have been certified on a recurring basis:
- Health and Safety Management according to SCCP (TÜV Rheinland) and the seal of quality „Sicher mit System“ (Berufsgenossenschaft Rohstoffe und chemische Industrie [Professional Association of Raw and Chemical Materials Industry])
- Quality Management according to EN ISO 9001
- Certified according to Achilles FPAL as "Dienstleister der Öl- und Gasindustrie"
The following certification standards are also maintained:
- Specialist company according to the German Federal Water Act
- Specialist welding company according to EN 1090-2 and DIN EN ISO 3834-2